Buttercups Children's Nursery
Buttercups Nursery and Combs Clubhouse offers nursery care and before and after school care for children aged 6 months - 11 years. We are situated on the grounds of Combs Ford Primary School in a purpose built buildings at the rear of the school field. We offer a range of fun and stimulating activities including arts and crafts, music, role play, cooking activities, sensory play and physical play. We have access to our own enclosed garden and forest area, as well as access, at allocated times during the day, to the extensive school grounds.
We cater for the individual needs of each child tailoring the care to suit their individual needs. We offer funded spaces for 2 and 3 and 4 year olds and accept all voucher schemes offered by employers. We are open for 50 weeks of the year. Our fees include day and sessional rates.
Our before and after school club offers wrap around care for children attending Combs Primary School. We also offer a holiday club for any primary school aged children from the local area throughout all the school holidays apart from the Christmas holidays.
Who to contact
- Buttercups Children's Nursery
- Alice Ruscoe/ Victoria Bobby/ Kelli Love
- Buttercups Children's Nursery
Combs Ford Primary School
- IP14 2PN
- View on a map
- Venue Email
- Parking available
We are situated at the rear of Combs ford primary school in a building on the school field. We are close to the local train station and bus routes.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We are currently full in all rooms for all age groups until January 2025. We have a waiting list in place if you wish your child to be added to this.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5.30pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - Access by purpose built ramp and disabled toilet.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All children's dietary needs are recorded when they first start. We ensure the snacks we provide are suitable taking into account allergies and dietary requirements. All staff received training.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Please contact the Nursery directly for cost details. Details of our fees are also be on our website.
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Combs Ford Primary School (Stowmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Combs Ford Primary School on foot by the after school club.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/08/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Support for people with disabilities
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We ensure that the environment has been adapted to ensure it is inclusive for all children. We ascertain each child’s individual needs and use this when we complete our planning to ensure all children can take part in all activities on offer. We employ staff who have had experience and at least one staff who has completed SENCo training.
More like this
Sign in to write a review
Wonderful Nursery! Rated 5 out of 5
I would highly reccomend Buttercups to any parents wanting a loving, nurturing, high quality setting for their children to learn and thrive in. Buttercups offer a welcoming environment where children and their families feel confident and at ease. Staff are wonderful with the children and have a wealth of knowldege and experience together. My eldest son started when he was 18 months old and stayed at Buttercups until he started school. He now also attends the ClubHouse after school club too which he loves! My youngest is 2 years old and has been at Buttercups since he was 11 months old. He loves attending and thrives in there!
Review submitted on 21/03/2019