I follow the early years foundation stage framework. Each child has an online learning journal which contains observations around the 6 areas of learning, photo evidence and feedback from the parents, which is confidential to the parents of each child. I provide age appropriate resources. I provide basic home cooked food, ensuring food is fresh and healthy.
Who to contact
- Mandie (Amanda Ellis)
- IP17 1BN
- Venue Notes
- Home Based Childcare
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Saxmundham Train Station and Bus Stops close by
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri 2018 I currently have no more spaces for school pick ups. 2018
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7.30 - 6.00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - A ramp has been built outside the front entrance to the building.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All cultures are taken into account.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All dietary needs are taken into account.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have completed a short training course in caring for children needing extra support.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- Cost includes Breakfast Lunch Dinner and snacks - Group fees and days out
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Pet birds, Pet dogs, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Kelsale CEVCP School (Saxmundham)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Benhall Pre-School Pick up/drop off
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 13 Year(s) 12 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/06/2008 Care Good 17/07/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 22/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care
More like this
Rated 5 out of 5
Sign in to write a review
Fantastic Child Care!
I’ve known Mandie for nearly 5 years now and she has been a fantastic influence in our lives. I look after two siblings with an age difference of 5 years. Both have had a difficult start in life, resulting in very challenging behaviours. Mandie’s calm, compassionate professionalism made all the difference. There are almost daily outings, ensuring her charges enjoy fresh air and exercise regularly. Whenever we see Mandie, both children greet her with open arms and a great sense of joy. Nobody could be better at looking after my family – and the food’s delicious!!
Thank you for as long as I am around I will always have time for you and your family xx Thank you for your kind words xx