To expand and share knowledge of sugarcraft (cake decorating)
Bury St Edmunds Sugarcraft Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bury St Edmunds Sugarcraft Club
Fursland Room, The Hyndman Centre
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- IP33 3ND
- Area served
- Brandon, Stowmarket, St Edmundsbury, Bury St Edmunds, Elmswell, Thurston, Mid Suffolk, Sudbury, Suffolk, Newmarket, North Ipswich, Mildenhall, Needham Market
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Private off-road parking outside centre.
The Fursland Room is on the ground floor and has wheelchair access.
Days & Times
- 3rd Monday of each month (except December) 7.30 pm for coffee, 7.45pm -9.15pm Demonstration or Workshop. December meeting is a Social Evening with buffet supper - date and venue to be announced.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Demonstration or 'hands on' workshop
Please see our Facebook page for details of the next meeting
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Annual Subscription £25.00.
- Cost Details
- £2.00 (£5.00 for visitors) £1.00 under 16 if accompanied by an adult per meeting to include refreshments
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Affiliated with National SugarArt Association This provides public and product liability insurance for club members who make up to 20 cakes per year at home for family, friends, charity, etc. NOT as a business. Details available to members. Plus 10% discount at certain sugarcraft stores.
Demonstrations and workshops on the art of cake decorating with flowers and models made from sugar, marzipan and chocolate. New members and visitors very welcome - complete beginners and experienced sugarcrafters.
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated