To expand and share knowledge of sugarcraft (cake decorating) in this fun and addictive hobby.
Bury St Edmunds Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft Club
Who to contact
- Mrs. Wendy Bedford
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- IP31 2RP
Contact preferably by email.
Phone 12.00 - 5.00 p.m.
Where to go
- Bury St Edmunds Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft Club
Committee Room, Southgate Community Centre
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- IP33 2PJ
- Area served
- Brandon, Stowmarket, St Edmundsbury, Bury St Edmunds, Elmswell, Thurston, Mid Suffolk, Sudbury, Suffolk, Newmarket, North Ipswich, Mildenhall, Needham Market
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Private off-road parking outside centre.
There is a car park at the venue accessed from Heron Road. Do NOT use SatNav for the Southgate postcode.
Days & Times
- 3rd Monday of each month 7.15 pm for coffee, 7.30pm -9.15pm Demonstration or Workshop. December meeting is a Social Evening with buffet supper - date and venue to be announced.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Demonstration or 'hands on' workshops
Please see our Facebook page for details of the next meeting
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Annual Subscription £49.00 £12.50 for children under 16
- Cost Details
- Meetings are £5.00 for visitors - £1.00 under 16 who must be accompanied by an adult. This includes refreshments. Visitors and new members always welcome.
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Affiliated with National SugarArt Association This provides public and product liability insurance for club members who make up to 20 cakes per year at home for family, friends, charity, etc. NOT as a business. Details available to members. Plus 10% discount at certain sugarcraft stores.
Demonstrations and workshops on the art of cake decorating with flowers and models made from sugar, marzipan and chocolate. New members and visitors very welcome - complete beginners and experienced sugarcrafters.
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated