Kirton Kites Pre-School
Kirton Kites is a privately run Pre-School which opened in April 2022, operating from the Kirton and Falkenham Village Hall in the village of Kirton, in Suffolk.
A maximum of 29 children can attend the preschool at any one time.
*Please note this setting does not open on a Thursday afternoon.*
The pre-school is open each weekday, excluding Thursday afternoon (until 12:15), from 08:15 until 16:00 during term time. Children attend for sessions from 09:15 until 12.15, and from 12:45 until 15:45. There is a wrap-around care facility for those who wish to attend for lunch and before/after the sessions.
The children also have access to a secure, enclosed, well-resourced outdoor play area and there is level access to the premises.
We offer 15 or 30 hours funded childcare for eligible parents.
Who to contact
- Sara Turner
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
- Kirton and Falkenham Village Hall
- IP10 0QW
- View IP10 0QW on a map
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking available, please consider others at drop/off and collection times
- Louise Walker
- 07395 045606
Kirton and Falkenham Village Hall
65 Falkenham Road
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- As requested
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Twinkletoes Preschool (Felixstowe) or Kirton Kites for current or future vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 0915 - 1545
Thursday: 0915 - 1215
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £7 Over 2 years - Per hour £8 Under 2 years - Per hour
- • Funded hours are to be taken between 0900 – 1600 Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays, and between 0900 – 1215 on Thursdays. (Term Time only). • Please bring a packed lunch if your child is staying for lunch between 12.15pm and 12.45 • Any extra hours attended in addition to funded hours will be charged Funded sessions for eligible 2 and 3yr olds = Consumable charge per session for funded children - £2.50
- Accessible parking, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Take children on outings, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our SENCO is Donna Jacobs accredited Level 3 Qualified SEN Advisor with many years of experience. All staff are fully briefed on all of our children’s additional needs and are monitored by Donna. All our staff use Makaton sign language.
All conditions are supported including Autism, physical disabilities and sight needs. We hold the ECaT (Every Child a Talker Award). We use specialist equipment when required.
Relationships: Supportive relationships are the key to our success. Parents are involved in planning support and any learning developmental needs are addressed in partnership with the relevant professional. We provide adult support with appropriate interaction with other children, including both structured activities and child led play.
Coping and support, stress and strategies: Parents and professionals work together recognising each other's expert knowledge. Informed decisions are made together in the best interest of the family.
Behaviour - developing understanding and strategies: Parents can help pinpoint problems frequently experienced by families with children with additional needs and this knowledge is used in partnership to meet our families' needs.
Money matters, benefits and funding: We seek to help all our families and helping to source help and advice is one of our additional services. For an additional helpline call 0808 8083555
- Donna Jacobs
- 07395 045606
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review