One is an inclusive Sixth Form College located in Ipswich, Suffolk. We offer an extensive range of Post-16 courses including: A Levels, BTEC Diplomas, GCSE re-sits and courses in Foundation Learning. The college has received an outstanding Ofsted Report, followed by excellent examination results.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- Michelle Hughes
- Deputy Principal
- Additional Website
Suffolk County Council website
Where to go
- IP8 3SU
- Area served
Days & Times
- Open for students throughout the academic year
- Cost Details
- Funded through the Educational Funding Agency
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
All other students use the college's on-line application process in addition for SEND students, referral will be via Suffolk County Council.
- Age Groups
- Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lift, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
- Accreditation details
- All qualifications are accredited by awarding bodies and exam boards.
- School Transport assistance
- Find out more about home to school transport
- School Type
- Post-16 Provision
- School Status
- Academy Sponsor/Trust
- West Suffolk College
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- DfE Number
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
The Faculty of Foundation Learning offers bespoke provision for students with SEND. We are a highly inclusive centre where all talents are valued and where all students are supported and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Through our admissions process we aim to identify and provide for students who have special educational needs and additional needs. • To involve students actively in decisions about their SEN provision. • To involve parents actively in their son/daughters SEN provision.
- Michelle Hughes
- 01473 556600
Special Educational Needs Policy
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions