With your help, we can end the stigma and discrimination experienced by people with mental health problems.
Mental health problems are common - but nearly nine out of ten people who experience them say they face stigma and discrimination as a result. This can be even worse than the symptoms themselves. Time to Change is England's biggest programme to challenge mental health stigma and discrimination.
Find out more about mental health and how to be there for someone.
- Talk but listen too, simply being there will help a lot
- Keep in touch, meet-up, phone, email or text
- Don't just talk about mental health, talk about other things too
- Remind them you care, small things can make a big difference
- Be patient, ups and downs can happen