Ace is a user led independent advocacy organisation based in Suffolk.
Ace support people to have a powerful & effective voice.
We support people to be in control of their lives and in control of the support they get.
Ace support people to speak up and make decisions in all areas of their life.
Advocacy enables people to:
- Have information to make real choices and decisions
- Believe that you are important
- Be listened to
- Have the right to disagree
- Have the chance to try new things and take calculated risks
- Have the right to your own ideas and opinions
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Have an advocate who is independent of services or family if you wish
- Have the confidence to say what you want.