Click the link for the ACE Anglia website and then go to Latest news and resources pages
Click the link for the Suffolk Ordinary Lives website and then go to the information pages
Ace Anglia and the Primary Care Learning Disability Liaison Nurses in Suffolk are holding weekly online meetings with anyone who would like to share what is going on, ask health and well-being questions and talk to each other.
Click the link for more information
Self Advocacy online zoom meetings
These meetings are a chance for people to come up with new and creative ideas and have a positive presence facilitated through ACE Anglia in a safe online environment.
Click link for more info
Ace is a user led independent advocacy organisation based in Suffolk. Ace support people to have a powerful & effective voice. Ace support people to be in control of their lives and in control of the support they get. Ace support people to speak up and make decisions in all areas of their life.
They do this through self-advocacy groups, one to one advocacy and peer education projects. Ace produce accessible information and easy-read resources.
Advocacy enables people to:
- Have information to make real choices and decisions
- Believe that you are important
- Be listened to
- Have the right to disagree
- Have the chance to try new things and take calculated risks
- Have the right to your own ideas and opinions
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Have an advocate who is independent of services or family if you wish
- Have the confidence to say what you want.
More information can be found on our website. Go to our website for latest news and updates and how to be part of current projects and self-advocacy groups and meetings.