A1 Fun Club Out of School care
A1 Fun Club is a well established children's Day Nursery and Out of School club. We offer our children and their families a welcoming and friendly environment where children can learn and develop individually, through a wide range of challenging and stimulating activities that will enhance their development. Our Breakfast and After school clubs provide transfers to and from local schools as well as fun and safe place for your child out of school. Each session is filled with fun activities that the children can enjoy with their friends.
We have been established for 16 years. Our highly trained and qualified staff have many years of knowledge and experience, they are a caring and thoughtful team. Many of our children are returning siblings or attended our nursery and now attend our out of school club. Over many years we have built excellent links to the local community, with the local schools and the health/children's centre.
At our Ofsted inspection in September 2018, the inspector reported 'Staff form close and supportive partnerships with parents, who praise staff for the care and attention they give their children. Parents become actively involved in their children's learning. They have good opportunities to share information about their children's daily experiences with staff. The qualified and experienced staff work well as a cohesive team and have a good understanding of their responsibilities. They deploy themselves effectively to supervise children during their play and provide them with the support they need.'
Who to contact
52 Wellington Street
- CB8 0HY
- View CB8 0HY on a map
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Car park at the front of the building
- Own transport
We are a 2 minute walk from the town centre.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please call to discuss our current holiday vacancies.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 06:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - Disabled parking, adapted toilet, wheelchair access into the building and garden areas
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We ensure inclusive practice for all children and their families
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We check through menu's with parents prior to the child starting.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £14.50 Per Half Day £23.50 Per day £3.80 Breakfast Club £10.20 After School Session until 6pm
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
Houldsworth Valley Primary Academy (Newmarket)
St Louis Catholic Academy (Newmarket)
Paddocks Primary School (Newmarket)
Laureate Community Academy (Newmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- We provide a supervised drop off/collection service in our setting vehicle
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 4 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s) 11 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/09/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We ensure inclusive practice for all children and their families
- Jodie Matthews
- 01638 609001
More like this
Sign in to write a review