Our Group provides therapeutic horse riding for adults and children with special needs. Riding Coaches are assessed against RDA required standards. We always welcome approaches from potential Volunteers - training is given as required.
The Shelley Centre For Therapeutic Riding - Riding for the Disabled
Who to contact
Where to go
- IP7 5QY
- Area served
- Ipswich, South Ipswich, Hadleigh, Babergh, Capel St Mary, Stowmarket, Kesgrave, Lavenham, Sudbury, East Ipswich, Suffolk, North Ipswich, West Ipswich
- Restrictions to access
- Restricted to people with special needs.
Days & Times
- School term times
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Cost Details
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
In consultation with applicants medical advisor or physiotherapist
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Wheelchair Access
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Riding for the Disabled Association
Therapeutic Horse Riding for people with special needs. Our Group is an independent Charity (No.1113636) and we are totally self-funding. Our current charge per ride is £7.00. Details of all our activities are available on our Web Site. Applicants for vacancies have to complete a form which can be obtained by telephoning 01473 824172. Applicants should consult their medical advisor or physiotherapist for recommendation for this riding therapy. From 4 years upwards.
- Last Updated