Youth Group, Lancaster Gospel Hall
Our youth group provides a safe environment for young people age 10 and older to learn, have fun and socialise with others who have an interest in living for God. Growing up can be difficult, but God's Word has much to say. Practical advice for daily living, character shaping truth and most of all, the promise of a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Our sessions allow young people to learn what God's Word (the Bible) has to say to their day and generation through:
- teaching the timeless stories from the Bible
- interaction, games and activities
- providing a safe space to connect with other young people
Lancaster Hall is a meeting place for local Christians from across Bury St Edmunds.
Who to contact
- Lloyd Stock
- Youth Leader
Where to go
- Lancaster Hall
Bury St Edmunds
- IP32 6DF
- View IP32 6DF on a map
- Area served
- West Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available at front of premises.
- Parents/Carers are responsible to supervise their children to and from the premises.
Days & Times
- Fridays, 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Youth Group is supported by and offered at no cost, through the church that meets at Lancaster Hall.
- Age Groups
- Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
More like this
Sign in to write a review