Our playgroup has been serving Woodbridge and surrounding villages for the past 40 years, with daily morning and afternoon sessions in a safe, happy and secure environment. Children enjoy a wide range of activities, supervised by caring staff that also have a vast experience of children with additional needs. We have a secure private garden. We have strong links to St Mary's Church of England Primary School, which is located next door, and we have access to their large playing field. We have extended opening hours between 8am-6pm and accept 2 year old, 3 year old and 30 hour funding. We have a recent Ofsted rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' in some areas.
St Mary's Playgroup
Who to contact
- Angela Davis
- IP12 4JJ
- Venue Notes
Bus routes from surrounding areas.
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
- Charity Commissioning Number
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- St Marys Playgroup have places available at most sessions for children aged 2-4 years.
Days & times
Monday to Friday AM: 09:00 - 12:00
Monday to Friday: 12.00 - 12:20
Monday to Friday PM: 12.20 - 15:20
Monday to Friday AM: 07:50 - 09:00
Monday to Friday PM: 15:20 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Yes we welcome children and families from all cultures, faiths and nationalities. We celebrate different festivals and have multicultural resources and activities.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Yes, we endeavour to cater for all special dietary needs and preferences.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Yes, staff have previously cared for children at the Playgroup who have had additional needs including, Behaviour, Autistic spectrum and Down syndrome. We have a special Educational needs co-ordinator.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £12.00 3 years plus - Per session £14.00 2 years - Per session £3.00 Extended hour £6.50 Breakfast Club £12.00 After School Session (per day)
- Funded hours can be used between 9am-3pm. Additional 20 minutes (if required) between 3pm and 3.20pm is charged at £3.00.
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- St Mary's CEVA Primary School (Woodbridge)
- Further information about pick-ups
- We provide a free collection and drop off service to St Mary's CEVA Primary School for users of Breakfast and After School Club
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 4 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/05/2007 Integrated Good 10/10/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 19/06/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care