A flexible Childminding service that also provides early years preschool hours and holiday club.
Mayvillas Childminding & Early Years Provision
Who to contact
- Selena Bone
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- School pick ups from Fairfield infant school and Colneis junior school
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7.45 - 6.15
- Wheelchair access
- No - Accessible buggy access.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Diary, vegan, vegetarian & gluten free diets available on request.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have many years experience of supporting children with additional needs & medical diagnosis. Training certificates available on request.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type single child from £4 Per hour siblings from £6.50
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Pet cats, Pet small mammals, Quiet area, Sleeping area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Fairfield Infant School (Felixstowe)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 month(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
Mayvilla's Childminding is an inclusive setting, please make inquiries regarding additional needs.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I have 20 yrs of experience of supporting individuals with additional / specific needs.
- Selena Bone
- Conditions Supported
- Child care