At Bunnies Daycare, the focus is on providing care and development for your child’s individual needs. We are a small establishment and therefore provide a homely environment. We will provide each child with a nursery education and have a varied range of equipment to aid their development whilst giving them a warm, friendly and caring environment.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- The Old Bakery
- IP14 2EF
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Bunnies Daycare has immediate places available Monday to Friday
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Our cook will be happy to discuss any individual needs when registering your child.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - staff have had previous experience with some additional needs. We also have a named SENCO who works closely with a child's key person and families.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- sibling discount available
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Soft play area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Combs Ford Primary School (Stowmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Before school and take to school, and holiday club.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/03/2006 Integrated Good 09/01/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/05/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 27/10/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 09/08/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Bunnies Daycare LTD we provide an inclusive service for all of our families. The settings manager is named SENCO and is curently atending a 5 week training course. She will work together with the child's key person, the families and any other professionals involved to provided tailored plan to suit the individual childs needs.
In the setting all staff have had safeguarding training and half of the staff have had makaton training, we we use in every day practice. We also ensure that there is at least one member of staff with paediatric first aid training on the premissis at all times.
In the setting we have had previous experience working with children with speack and language difficulities, challenging behaviour, autisim and ADHD.
- Amy Tildesley
- 01449 777999
- Child care