Dizzy's Day Nursery
Dizzy's Day Nursery on Hollands Road is secure, bright, colourful and very spacious. We offer an extensive range of activities and learning opportunities for all children. We currently care for children from 150 families and pride ourselves on the personal service that we offer every child and their family. Dizzy's is staffed by an established team of highly qualified and caring practitioners offering a wealth of childcare qualifications and experience. We love our work and are proud of our excellent reputation. Please come and see us.
The Tree House Out of School Club is for children attending Primary School. We offer a full holiday club that is also open for teacher training days and emergency school closures/strike days etc.
Who to contact
- Dizzy's Day Nursery
- CB9 8PR
- View CB9 8PR on a map
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available directly outside the nursery for drop off and pick up. There is also a gated car park to the left at the bottom of the hill behind the nursery.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Preschool places available now. Please contact Dizzys Day Nursery for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07.15 - 18:15
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All needs are met.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have SEN qualified and experienced practitioners for all ages and all children are welcome. We have strong links with speech and language services and the child development centre. We develop individual plans for all children and work with parents to plan their child's experiences and learning.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £45.50 3 & 4 year old – daily rate £47.50 Under 2 – daily rate £49.50
- * We are pleased to offer a 10% sibling discount.
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Pet reptile, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
Westfield Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Burton End Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Clements Primary Academy (Haverhill)
New Cangle CP School (Haverhill)
Place Farm Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Coupals Primary Academy (Haverhill)
St Felix RCP School (Haverhill)
- Further information about pick-ups
- We offer a pick up and drop off service for children at full time school who attend our Out of School Club.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/11/2007 Integrated Good 27/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 30/07/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 14/08/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 17/07/2023 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
All children and families are welcome at Dizzy's Day Nursery. Our team have experience of supporting children with a wide range of individual needs and we are all committed to welcoming all children - we pride ourselves in working with families to learn about each child and to learn whatever is needed to provide them with a nursery environment they will thrive in and the care that they need.
- Liz Nunn
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review