ICENI Taekwon-do Club
Taekwon-do | Martial Art | Selfdefense
Juniors, Adults, Veterans 'Old Tigers'
Mondays and Thursdays, see times and classes on our website.
The Venue, Ringsfield Road, Beccles.
Taekwon-do will benefit virtually anyone of any age, size or shape, ideal for families and individuals. Learning to defend yourself is just the start, Taekwon-do will make you fitter, stronger, more confident, increasing focus, power, inner strength and self discipline.
Our Training Techniques includes:
Hand and feet martial arts techniques, kicking, punching, blocking, jumping, fighting patterns, semi-contact sparring, full contact bag work, ‘destruction’ breaking techniques of boards, bricks, tiles, street wise self defence, National belt gradings and tournaments, GTUK England Squad training opportunities.
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Where to go
- ICENI Taekwon-do Club
- NR34 9PF
- View NR34 9PF on a map
- Area served
- Lowestoft, Beccles, East Suffolk, Halesworth, Oulton Broad, Southwold
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- free parking
- Restrictions to access
- member insurance/license required after 2nd lesson
Days & Times
- Monday and Thursday evenings
- Time of day
- Session Information
Venue closed on bank holidays
- Cost Details
- £6 per student per session. All session need to be booked in advance: https://icenitaekwondo.co.uk/book-your-sessions-here/ On 3rd session annual insurance/license fee required £30 per student. Quarterly Belt gradings cost £28 per student
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Global Taekwon-do United Kingdom, Open ITF, British Taekwon-do Council
Taekwondo is a great family sport, where mums and dads can learn alongside their children. For ages 6 plus.
- Service users involved in planning
More like this
Sign in to write a review
Taekwondo family Rated 5 out of 5
Beccles Taekwondo is a great family friendly club, where mums and dads can learn alongside their children, all working at their own levels. This martial art discipline is great for buidling strength, fitness, confidence, and respect. The journey to Balck belt is long but well worth it, and you can make lifetime friends locally and globally by joining our Taekwondo family.
Review submitted on 06/04/2018