I offer a friendly, educational service. I aim to make children feel happy and at ease, incorporating learning into play. I have a range of activities on offer. We will go to parent and toddler, childminding groups, the local toy library, park, shops and the library. I have over 20 years of childcare experience working in day nurseries and a residential children's home. I also have two grown up sons. I have completed an ICP course, First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene courses. I have experience with looking after children with dyspraxia and in the past have cared for a child with little speech & hearing.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service Helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free professional advice.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
Who to contact
- Daphne Cook
- Parking available
Yes, bus runs from bottom of road to Sudbury, or Colchester bus runs through village. Trains from Sudbury which is approx 2 miles away.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Vacancies for over 8's only
Days & times
Monday: 08:00 - 17:30
Wednesday: 08:00 - 17:30
Thursday: 08:00 - 17:30
Friday: 08:00 - 17:30
- Wheelchair access
- No - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Parents provide all meals.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have worked with children with Downs Syndrome, and I have experience with looking after children with dyspraxia. I also have experience with working with a child with little hearing & speech and have worked with children with learning difficulties.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.60 Per hour
- Before 8am £7.50 per hour and after 6pm £5.00,if arranged in advance only. Reductions for siblings if full time - please call to discuss.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Equipment for all ages, Healthy eating, Pet cats, Pet fish, Pets, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Wells Hall Primary School (Gt Cornard)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/03/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/02/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Child care