Bungay Film Club aims to show films at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay which would otherwise not be screened in Bungay. We specialise in foreign and independent films. All shows are open to the public.
Bungay Film Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- BUNGAY FILM CLUB
THE FISHER THEATRE.
- NR35 1EE
- Area served
- Lowestoft, Beccles, Eye, Halesworth, Suffolk, Kessingland, Waveney, Southwold, Bungay
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking details
- See the Fisher Theatre website www.fishertheatre.org.
- Restrictions to access
- Access restricted only in accordance with British Board of Film Censor’s Certificate.
Days & Times
- The Fisher Theatre Box Office and Bar open half an hour before each screening. Tickets can be bought at the theatre box office whenever it is open. Normally 10 - 3 Monday to Saturday and half an hour before all performances. Tickets can also be bought online at www.fishertheatre.org. There is small charge for online booking.The Box Office is also open
- Time of day
- Session Information
Our screenings normally begin at 7.30pm one Monday per month
excluding August and December.
- Cost Details
- Tickets £5, reduced price admission for members only (no concs.) £2.50. Membership £15 per annum. Members are also entitled to a £2 discount on all other films shown at the Fisher Theatre on Mondays, paying £3 instead of £5.
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Wheelchair Access, Lift, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
Film shows at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay one Monday a month at 7.30pm. Bar before and after the show. All screenings open to the public. Tickets £5, reduced price admission for members only (no concs.) £2.50. Membership £15 per annum. Tickets from the Fisher Theatre Box Office or at www.fishertheatre.org. Check www.bungayfilmclub.com for current details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated
- Immediate vacancies