YMCA Childcare Grundisburgh is a 24 place preschool on the grounds on Grundisburgh Primary School. It is a term time only setting, opened 8-3.15 weekdays offering childcare for children aged between 2 and 5 years. The pre-school has brilliant links with the school, and it allows for the transition for the children to primary school to be as smooth as possible. The pre-school offers breakfast club from 8.00am for one hour before the 9.00 start. The staff work closely alongside the other YMCA sites to ensure the best possible care for the children is achieved.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
YMCA Childcare Grundisburgh
Who to contact
- Nathalie Broadhurst
- Deputy Childcare Manager
Alice Driver Road
- IP13 6XH
- YMCA Childcare Grundisburgh
Alice Driver Lane
- IP13 6XH
- Venue Email
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We have vacancies available for 2, 3 and 4 year olds for September 2019, however limited spaces available for this current term.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 15:15
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Please visit our website for more information on fees.
- Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At YMCA Childcare we believe that all children deserve the best possible start to their education. We offer a safe, secure and happy environment in which children will feel confident and ready to learn. We have a trained Special Educational Needs Co-coordinator (SENCO) and deputies, alongside experienced nursery staff who are all committed to providing quality nursery education and support to all children.
The childcare Manager (Jess Booth) is fully SENCO qualifies and Nathalie our Qualified Early Years Educator is undertaking the qualification and will be qualified after October half term.