I am caring and professional childminder who has been childminding for 6 years. I'm dedicated to provide you with reliable, friendly and flexible care for your child/ren on a full and part time basis. Working with parents to make sure your child gets the care you are looking for. Our home is a safe, friendly and happy environment where your child will feel welcome, with a range of fun and educational toys, books and activities. We have a separate playroom and sleeping room. The garden is fully enclosed. We enjoy outings to the near-by woods, park and library and attend childminding drop in centres where the children have the chance to develop further social skills. Your child's care will be planned to meet their individual needs and likes based on the EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE (EYFS) which comes into place in Sept 08. You will receive copies of observations, notes and photographical pictures of your child/ren. In my latest OFSTED inspection dated July 2007 'OUTSTANDING' was awarded in all areas. I am a member Childminding Network, Network Childminders are regularly checked through announced and unannounced inspections, to ensure that the quality of care is maintained and can provide consistency of care for children. I'm also a member the NCMA Every Child Matters Scheme and studying for NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education. I am a Support Childminder offering support and help to newly registered Childminders setting up their business. I am also the vacancy co-ordinator of a childminding group. Please contact me if you are looking fro childcare in the Kesgrave area, as a member of our group maybe able to help you.
Who to contact
- Venue Notes
Bus route 66
- Parking available
Bus route 66
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum places
- Other information
- Mandy does not have any places available at present.
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - My setting have a range of resources for inclusive practice including, toys, dolls, books, puzzles and dressing up clothes.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Willing to work with parents to cater for child/ren's individual dietary and cultural needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Willing to work with parents to provide care for children with additional needs.
- Allotment, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Playroom, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Cedarwood CP School (Kesgrave)
Birchwood Primary School (Ipswich)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Three Bears Playgroup in Kesgrave.Humpty Dumpty Playgroup.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/07/2007 Childcare Inspection Outstanding 07/02/2011 EYR Inspection Outstanding 25/05/2016 EYR Inspection Met
- Child care