My name is Hayley, I live in Brandon with my son and husband. My son goes to the local school. I am a kind and caring person who loves to work with children. I have lots of experience of working with children in schools, nurseries and pre-schools. I have a level 2 in Childcare and Education and I also have a level 3+4. I am Ofsted registered. I am 1st aid trained and have safeguarding children and food hygiene. I have worked in childcare for over ten years. I offer funding to children aged 2-4 years.
Who to contact
- Hayley Child
- 07802 829046
- Parking available
Train and bus service.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Hayley has full time spaces available Monday to Friday. Spaces available for before and after school care. One space for child under 1 year.
Days & times
Monday to Thursday: 07:30 - 6.00
: 7.00 - 5.30
Tuesday: 7.00 - 5.00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I am happy to include children of every culture, faith and nationality and to provide provisions suitable to the child.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I am happy to cater for children with individual dietary needs and I would discuss this with the parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I am happy to care for a child with special needs and I would discuss this with the parents.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour £3.50 per hour (After Sch) £3.50 per hour (Before Sch)
- Half price for siblings.
- Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pets, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
Glade Academy (Brandon)
Forest Academy (Brandon)
- Further information about pick-ups
- * Brandon Pre-school* Please contact me to discuss pick ups/drop offs.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/10/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I don't have any experience with working with children with send needs but have a friend who has an autistic child and I help out with them I also have a niece with special education needs if a child was to come into my care I would undertake and training needed.
- Conditions Supported
- Child care