Kirkley Family Hub 0-19 (25 SEND)- South Lowestoft
A Family Hub is somewhere families, parents, carers, young people can get support.
Our Family Hub model includes:
- Buildings - these are local support centres for all families, young people, parents and carers to access. They are a place to get help, information, advice, guidance, and support that might otherwise be too hard to find.
- Outreach - Family Hubs will deliver health and family support services in the community, bringing services to families in their community.
- Services and Support - which all families can access. Staff working in our Family Hubs will work hard to ensure families receiving the right support, at the right time, to help them thrive.
- A place to meet a variety of Practitioners to get a wide range of advice and support. Staff working in our Family Hubs will work in partnership with families and other community providers to ensure the right services are available for families to access.
On here you will find the timetables of the 0-5 activities and services available. We are working with the community and families to develop our 5-19 offer. Until then, information, advice, and guidance is available for all families at any family hub across Suffolk.
To access any Health & Children's Centre service, please follow www.suffolk.gov.uk/healthvisiting or call 0345 607 8866
Who to contact
- Helen Jeal
- Health & Children's Centre Co-Ordinator
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Where to go
Kirkley Family Hub
- NR33 0LU
- View NR33 0LU on a map
- Area served
- Lowestoft, All Suffolk
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Limited free parking on site
- There are bus stops located within a short walking distance of the Hub. Bus timetables for Lowestoft can be accessed via the website suffolkonboard.com. To plan your journey to our Centre on public transport you can also go to 'transportdirect.info'. By selecting ‘Plan a Journey’ you can input your home postcode, our Centre postcode (NR33 0LU) and the time and date you wish to travel. This search will give you the bus stops, time, bus service numbers together with any time needed to walk to complete the journey.
Days & Times
- Open Monday to Thursday 09:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 09:00am to 4:30pm
- Session Information
Currently by appointment only
- Cost Details
- Our services are free.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- Family Hubs are places where families can access a Health Visiting service. We offer a range of activities and support services, in a convenient location.
The above websites will give you more general details, guidance and assistance relating to Suffolk Health and Family Hubs. It will also enable you to follow links to health, schools, training, employment and other organisations which provide a wide range of services which you may wish to access.
For up to date information about what is happening at Kirkley Family Hub please search Facebook for ‘South Lowestoft Childrens Centre’. (You do not have to be on Facebook yourself to be able to view this page).
We provide a range of activities for pre-school children and families supporting both early learning and adult education. We also have services provided by local Health Visitors, Midwives and other health professionals. We have effective links with: child and family health services, family support and parental outreach. We can offer support for children and parents with special needs.
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At South Lowestoft Family Hubs, we are committed to promoting and providing high quality learning and play opportunities. We believe in valuing and respecting each individual in a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment. The centres have an equal opportunity policy which is reviewed as a minimum yearly. We offer a range of universal and targeted support and services which are designed to meet the needs of all users.
For more information please see SEND Local Offer under downloads
- Kate Ryczanowski / Andrea Collins
- 01502 532740
More like this
Sign in to write a review