18th Ipswich Scout Group (Holywells)
Young People - Are You ready to begin your adventure?
There are five sections you can join, depending on your age. The activities and opportunities vary but what is the same is that each will empower you to make friends, learn skills and try new things. For ages 6-14.
Be a Volunteer - There are many ways you can kick-start your adventure, as a young person, parent or adult volunteer. Our volunteers get involved on their terms and not all roles involve working with young people. If you can give a little time (or a lot) to help improve young lives in your community, we’d love to hear from you.
Who to contact
Where to go
Days & Times
- Beavers - Tuesdays 6.00pm – 7.00pm, Cubs – Mondays 7.00pm – 8.15pm, Scouts – Fridays 7.15pm – 9.15pm
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Please contact regarding cost
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
The Specialist Advisers are a national team who support District, County and Regional Scouting to ensure it is inclusive, accessible and as diverse as the communities in which we live.
As a team we have a range of professional and Scouting expertise; and each possess a genuine passion and enthusiasm for supporting Scouting For All. Practically in each of our regions we can offer training; support and guidance, and strategic input.
Areas the team can support include:
• Additional Needs (disabilities, learning difficulties, challenging behaviour)
• Community engagement
• Gender equality
• LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender)
• Socio-economic inclusion
- Specialist Advisers for Inclusion and Diversity
Scouting for all
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review