I am located in the village of Moulton. I have 2 of my own children who are 3 & 6. I have completed section 1 of a Diploma in homebased childcare. I also hold certificates in the following areas- food hygene, safeguarding children, developement matters, observation, planning & assessment, maths for the young & early years foundation stage. I also use some sign language and some Spanish along with English. I have recently been inspected by Ofsted & received Level 2 in all areas. I also have fantastic references from parents which are available to see.
Who to contact
- Parking available
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Nicola Hayes for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 17:30
- Further information
- Saturday's by arrangement.
Sunday's as a one off.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - Wide internal doors for easy movement.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I promote inclusive practices in my setting.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - With guidance from Parent/carer.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Minimum 2 hour contract for before and after school care.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Moulton CEVCP School (Newmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Moulton Pre-SchoolCar Parking is available
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/02/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/12/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Child care