Opportune-OT is a paediatric occupational therapy organisation based in East Anglia, UK.
We offer assessment and therapy services for children aged 2-11 years through a fun, play-based approach.
WHAT CAN WE HELP WITH?
- Gross Motor Skills e.g. strength, balance & coordination
- Fine Motor Skills e.g. using scissors, pencils & cutlery
- Self-Care Activities e.g. dressing, feeding & toileting
- Emotional Regulation & Behavioural Challenges
- Concentration & Attention
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
We endeavour to work collaboratively with families, schools and early years settings to provide accessible occupational therapy to enable children to thrive.