Opportune-OT have moved their services online. They offer over-the-phone consultations from which they develop plans for parents and guardians to use at home with their children. Education settings who have applied for inclusion and higher needs funding may wish to use some of these funds to work with Opportune-OT to create at-home development plans to best support children with additional needs during this crisis. Additionally, Opportune-OT will be providing online education and information sessions for all parents/guardians with children due to start school in September.
Opportune-OT is a paediatric occupational therapy organisation based in East Anglia, UK.
We offer assessment and therapy services for children aged 2-11 years through a fun, play-based approach.
WHAT CAN WE HELP WITH?
- Gross Motor Skills e.g. strength, balance & coordination
- Fine Motor Skills e.g. using scissors, pencils & cutlery
- Self-Care Activities e.g. dressing, feeding & toileting
- Emotional Regulation & Behavioural Challenges
- Concentration & Attention
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
We endeavour to work collaboratively with families, schools and early years settings to provide accessible occupational therapy to enable children to thrive.