A fun, friendly singing group for adults of all ages and abilities who love singing. No need to read music, no audition to join.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
VivaVoices Bury St Edmunds afternoon group
Who to contact
Where to go
- Unitarian Meeting House
Bury St Edmunds
- IP33 1LS
- Area served
- Bury St Edmunds
- Parking available
- Parking details
- No parking at venue. On street parking available in surrounding streets and at Angel Hill.
- Easily accessible by public transport
Days & Times
- We meet for 10 weeks each spring, summer and autumn term. Please visit our website for the term dates.
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Cost Details
- £62 for the 10-week term, come along to your first session for free
- Age Groups
- Wheelchair Access
- Accreditation details
- Graeme Hopson studied at the Royal Northern College of Music, gaining a Master’s degree in 2004, followed by further study at Queens’ College, Cambridge.
Find your voice with VivaVoices! We sing a lively mix of pop, rock, easy listening, musicals and songs from around the world in unison and harmony.
We are a friendly and relaxed group led by Graeme Hopson MMus BMus MISM, an experienced choir leader. Our fun end of term concerts have raised over £27,000 for charity since 2009.
- no audition to join
- songs are taught by ear, with copies of the words provided free of charge
- no need to be able to read music
- all you need is enthusiasm!
- Last Updated
- Performing arts