A fun, friendly singing group for adults of all ages and abilities who love singing. No need to read music, no audition to join.
VivaVoices Bury St Edmunds afternoon group
Who to contact
Where to go
- Unitarian Meeting House
Bury St Edmunds
- IP33 1LS
- Area served
- Bury St Edmunds
- Parking available
- Parking details
- No parking at venue. On street parking available in surrounding streets and at Angel Hill.
- Easily accessible by public transport
Days & Times
- We meet for 10 weeks each spring, summer and autumn term. Please visit our website for the term dates.
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Cost Details
- £62 for the 10-week term, come along to your first session for free
- Age Groups
- Wheelchair Access
- Accreditation details
- Graeme Hopson studied at the Royal Northern College of Music, gaining a Master’s degree in 2004, followed by further study at Queens’ College, Cambridge.
Find your voice with VivaVoices! We sing a lively mix of pop, rock, easy listening, musicals and songs from around the world in unison and harmony.
We are a friendly and relaxed group led by Graeme Hopson MMus BMus MISM, an experienced choir leader. Our fun end of term concerts have raised over £27,000 for charity since 2009.
- no audition to join
- songs are taught by ear, with copies of the words provided free of charge
- no need to be able to read music
- all you need is enthusiasm!
- Last Updated