Ipswich Private Kindergarten offers high quality childcare in purpose built facilities. Full/Part time care and education available, various childcare vouchers taken as well as Tax Free Childcare, 15 and 30 hours grant funding available for eligible children. Large outdoor playgrounds, catering for all the age groups separately. Large car park. Full Prospectus available by post or visit our website on www.ipk901.co.uk. We have successfully completed the Every Child a Talker (ECaT) Standard. This means we are recognised for our high quality work to improve and develop children’s communication, language and literacy.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Ipswich Private Kindergarten Limited
Who to contact
- IP4 4NX
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Very limited vacancies available - no space available in Preschool (3-5 years until September 2021)
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Halal, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and any other dietary requirement.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - SENCO (qualified & full-time)
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £27.50 2 years plus - Per session £28.50 Birth to 1yr - Per session £49.00 2 years plus - Per day £51.00 Birth to 1yr - Per day £26.50 3 years plus - Per session £47.00 3 years plus - per day £230.00 2 years - per week £220.00 3 years plus - per week £240.00 Per week
- * 2.5 % discount if paying by standing order. * 5% sibling discount for part time attendance * 10% discount for siblings only if both children are full time. * Discounted weekly rates for full time children.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Private changing area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/01/2006 Integrated Good 12/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 03/08/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Additional needs we have experience of -
Global Developmental Delay
Speech and language
If your child's SEND is unknown to us at IPK we will ensure that we will gain all of the relevant knowledge to support them in our practices before they start with us.
General info -
All children starting at IPK who have a diagnosis of an additional need/disability or require additional learning supports to access the EYFS are supported by their qualified key person who works closely alongside our qualified SENco. Children are offered the opportunity for any additional support (1:1 provision) if required.
If you believe that your child may have difficulties with accessibility to our premises we will endeavour to work alongside you to find a reasonable solution. If changes are required to the environment then we will look at all possibilities to make this achievable. We will also endeavour to provide any additional equipment required to support learning, whilst using all of our relevant equipment and resources.
At IPK all our staff and the SENco are provided with the opportunities to extend their knowledge and experiences with SEND through attending relevant courses and workshops. All information gained from these will be shared amongst all staff to improve practices.
We recognise the importance of parents/carers in our role to support the child effectively with the child's key person and SENco forming a friendly and professional relationship with parents. Working closely alongside them to assess, plan and review the child's needs. We also endeavour to inform and provide support at all opportunities.
Individual education plans are devised to support the child's learning and are reviewed six weekly. The key person or designated additional support worker will work towards meeting the agreed targets. In addition to these we also develop health care plans.
The SENco will establish a link between all other relevant outside agencies that are involved/become involved with the child (with parent/carer consent), building close working relationships. If required the child's key person/SENco will attend any meetings to support the child.
Conditons Supported -
Autistic spectrum conditions
Speech and Language difficulties
- Jacqui Mayes / Sarah Elvin (managers) or Lynsey Warren / Sarah Eames (SENCo)
- 01473 406140
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care