When the weather is nice we go out to parks and do outdoor activities. When it is wet we go to toddler groups and indoor activity centres. I like to do arts and crafts with children and celebrate special occasions. I have a lovely sized garden with plenty of things to do.
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Rachel does not have any spaces available at present.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - The front door has a sloping path leading up to it. The house was built 6 yrs ago so complys with this area.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - If a child has particular dietary need, I am happy to go through this with the parent and supply.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per hour
- The fee for siblings is £2.40 per hour.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Sebert Wood CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
Abbot's Green Academy (Bury St Edmunds)
Moreton Hall Preparatory School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/03/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/04/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
More like this
Sign in to write a review