Highfield and Bramford Lane Children's Centre - Ipswich
Welcome to Highfield Children's Centre where you can access advice and support on a wide range of services. We provide outreach services to support families in the local community.
Our services include:
- Family Support/Parenting Strategies
- Antenatal & Breastfeeding Support
- Speech, Communication and Language
- The Emotional Health of Your Child
- Programme of Universal groups/sessions
- Introduction to Solids/Toileting
- We also work very closely with local community and charitable organisations helping families in greatest need.
We aim to ensure that all families have access to high-quality services and supportive relationships within their local area. Please contact the centres on 01473 742534 Ext 2 / 01473 462577 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with our events and helpful posts.
Who to contact
- Jannice Simpson
Highfield 01473 742534 ext 2
Bramford Lane Annex 01473 462577
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
Highfield Children's Centre
Bramford Lane Annex
St Thomas' Church Hall
Where to go
- Highfield and Highfield at Bramford Lane Children's Centre- Ipswich
- IP1 6DW
- View IP1 6DW on a map
- Area served
Days & Times
- Highfield (Chesterfield Drive) Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Bramford Lane Annex Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 2.30pm
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
See the "Higfield SEND information" document in "Downloads"
- Jannice Simpson
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review