Welcome to Highfield Children Centre where you can access advice and support on a wide range of services. We are a warm inclusive Centre offering an in-house and outreach service to support families in the local community.
Our services include:
- Family Support/Parenting Strategies
- Antenatal & Breastfeeding Support
- Speech, Communication and Language
- The Emotional Health of Your Child
- Programme of Universal groups/sessions
- Introduction to Solids/Toileting
- We also work very closely with local community and charitable organisations helping families in greatest need.
We aim to ensure that all families have access to high-quality services and supportive relationships within their local area. Please contact the centres on 01473 742534 Ext 2 / 01473 462577 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Follow us on Facebook at ‘Highfield and Bramford Lane Children’s Centre to keep up to date with our events and helpful posts.