I started working with children when i lived abroad as a personal nanny, After having my own children I became a registered childminder in 2003. My aim is to provide a relaxed homely environment so parents can go to work knowing that their child is getting the best of care and are being stimulated, having fun and are thriving. I have a wide variety of toys and equipment for all ages. I also have a enclosed rear garden with a variety of outdoor toys. Children enjoy being creative and imaginative both in their play and through craft activities, which I regularly do. I also attend toddlers groups during my working week. Parents are informed of their child’s day through diaries or discussion. I love working with children and find it very rewarding. I have references from both past and present parents.
Who to contact
- Samantha Potter
- NR32 4HU
- Contact Notes
If i can be of any help please do not hesitate to call.
- Parking available
I live in Park Road and there is easy access to the A12 and bus routes to the town.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Suffolk Families Information Service does not currently hold any vacancy information for this Childminder.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 6.30AM - 6.45
Monday to Friday: -
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - I have wheelchair access on the downstair level which leads into the playroom,dinning area, wc, with a ramp leading into the garden.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Before a child joins my setting, i ask parents to identify any dietary needs and preferences,including any allergies.I always to my best to accommodate any specific dietary requirements and work closely with my parents to ensure every child is getting 100% of the nutrition they need.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have looked after children with many additional needs ,i work closely with parents to try to reach the best outcome for all children within my care, i am always ready to take on new training.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50
- Reductions for siblings
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Sleeping area
- School pickups
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy (Lowestoft)
Poplars Primary School (Lowestoft)
St Margaret's Primary Academy (Lowestoft)
- Further information about pick-ups
- School pickups from St.Margarets primary school , Populars Primary school , Northfield Primary School,
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 8 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 10/03/2006 Care Satisfactory 23/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/05/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 26/10/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 19/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
AAD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder),
Mental health conditions,
- Samantha Potter
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care