The 7th Felixstowe Scout Group has been in existence since 1970 following the merger of the 3rd and 4th Felixstowe Scout groups. We are a vibrant group of scouts, cubs and beavers. We have both boys and girls with an age range of 6 years to 14 years.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
7th Felixstowe Scout Group
Who to contact
Where to go
Days & Times
- Mondays Cubs; Tuesdays Scouts; Thursdays Beavers
- Time of day
- Session Information
Please contact us for times.
- Cost Details
- Please contact us regarding cost
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Young people
- Wheelchair Access
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
The Special Advisers are a national team who support District, County and Regional Scouting to ensure it is inclusive, accessible and as diverse as the communities in which we live.
As a team we have a range of professional and Scouting expertise; and each possess a genuine passion and enthusiasm for supporting Scouting For All. Practically in each of our regions we can offer training; support and guidance, and strategic input.
Areas the team can support include:
- Additional Needs (disabilities, learning difficulties, challenging behaviour)
- Community engagement
- Gender equality
- LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender)
- Socio-economics inclusion
- Specialist Advisers for Inclusion and Diversity
Scouting for All
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions