Working with parents and carers, bibic offers a valuable support system which offers time to talk, expert advice and practical help.
BIBIC (British Institute of Brain Injured Children)
Who to contact
- Head Office
- School Liaison Officer
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- TA10 9JS
bibic - be inspired by incredible children.
bibic is a National Assessment Centre for children with or without a diagnosis. We support children with physical, sensory or learning difficulties arising from conditions such as developmental daleay, cerebral palsy, autistic spectrum disorders, dyspraxia and attention deficit order to name but a few, giving them every opportunity to develop their full potential.
Where to go
- BIBIC (be inspired by incredible children)
- Area served
- Parking details
- There is ample parking at bibic.
- Restrictions to access
- Their are no restrictions, it is wheelchair accessible.
Days & Times
- Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
2 day full assessment and or 1 day assessment
- Cost Details
- two day assessment - £378 1 day assessment £189
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Referral can be made by family, school, medical or social care.
Refferral can be made on the web site www.bibic.org.uk, by telephone - 01458 253344 to our Family Services Coordinator Mr Ian Crowe
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Low vision resources, Lift, Telephone Typewriter, Sign Language
If you would like further information on the therapy services we offer or have a question for the therapy team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01458 253344 and ask to speak with Mr Ian Crowe
- Service users involved in planning
We believe that it is important for service users to support us in our evaluation of our services and in developing them for the future. Some users are also involved in our recruitment process.
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our Local Offer can be found on our web site.
- Wendy Whittaker
- 01458 253344
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions