We encourage children to develop independence, respect for others and social skills through positive role modelling and praise. We provide a fun, stimulating and varied learning experiences tailored to the needs of all children in order to achieve their full potential. Our setting believes in: Partnership with parents/carers. •Consistent approach •Positive behaviour/relationships •Meeting the individual needs of child •High adult/child ratio •Development stage not age •Providing choice •Encouraging independence, confidence, self esteem •Equal opportunity, inclusive practice
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Little Raindrops Pre-School
Who to contact
- Carole Renton/Tracey Harrison
- Office Manager/Room Manager
- CB9 0DU
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
- Charity Commissioning Number
- Little Raindrops
- CB9 0DU
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Restrictions to access
- Please park outside of the Cangle School site and walk in through the gates. Disabled Parking allowed on the grounds.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Little Raindrops for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We take all dietary requirements for whatever reason very seriously. We have had training in food hygiene and allergy awareness.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have expreience of working with children with a range of differing additional needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 2.00 Lunch Club - Per day 4.00 Per hour 12 Per session 10 After School Session until 6pm 4 Breakfast Club
- We also offer Breakfast Club from 8.30am (with out food) £2 We also offer After School Sessions until 4.30pm £4
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Slide, TV - DVD, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 16/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have staff who are trained and experienced in supporting children and their families, whatever their learning, development or emotional needs. We seek advice and additional training where needed to appropriately support individual children's needs. Please see under the section Inclusion for further information.
- Tracey Harrison / Carole Renton
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care