WeCan is a part Achieving Aspirations (CIC) and offers progressive day, evening, weekend and occasional overnight opportunities to young people who have learning disabilities, autism and complex needs, and who are aged 16 and over.
Programmes are bespoke and developed with the young person, their families, carers, schools, colleges and other providers.
Individual programmes can include:
- Personalised communication support
- Accredited learning opportunites
- Support to develop independence and life skills
- Personal support in a caring environment
- Employability and vocational skills training
- Work and enterprise opportunities
- Support to access community leisure activities or other services
- Programmes that are centre and community based
- Support through transitions and life's complications
- and much more