WeCan is a part Achieving Aspirations (CIC) and offers progressive day, evening, weekend and occasional overnight opportunities to young adults who have learning disabilities, autism and complex needs, and who are aged 16 - 30.
Programmes are bespoke and developed with the young person, their families, carers, schools, colleges and other providers.
Individual programmes can include:
- Personalised communication support
- Accredited learning opportunites
- Support to develop independence and life skills
- Personal support in a caring environment
- Employability and vocational skills training
- Work and enterprise opportunities
- Support to access community leisure activities or other services
- Programmes that are centre and community based
- Support through transitions and life's complications
- and much more