Busy Bees is a privately owned professional high quality nursery school, established in 1983. Our aim is that all children succeed. Each child’s happiness is of paramount importance to our team of dedicated staff. We provide a warm, safe, caring environment which is an extension of the child’s family. We aim to make learning fun, meeting each child’s individual needs. We have excellent facilities indoor and out, with our own indoor heated swimming pool and qualified instructor. Outside we have a 10 acre organic farm where the children have so many valuable and enjoyable learning experiences. In addition we have our ‘Kids Club’ for children aged 5 – 12, where you are able to drop your children off early and we will take them to the designated local primary schools. We will collect them from school and let them snack, have fun and unwind, before you collect them on your way home. The ‘Kids Club’ also opens throughout all school holidays.
Busy Bees Montessori Nursery School Ltd (HS)
Who to contact
- IP28 8AA
- Busy Bees Montessori Nursery School
St. Johns Street
- IP28 8AA
- Parking available
Mildenhall bus every hour at bottom of driveway
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact us for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 06:45 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Parents provide lunches.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff trained, have 2 special needs teachers.
- Please contact us for details.
- Climbing frame, Out-door play, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 5 Year(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/11/2006 Integrated Good 28/11/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 1 14/09/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/05/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care