The Nocturnal Enuresis Service offers county-wide support for children and young people with concerns about night time bedwetting.
The service is run by a trained Specialist Nurse, and operates predominantly from Allington Clinic, Ipswich – with children and young people being seen at these locations:
- Allington Clinic, Ipswich – weekly on a Wednesday.
- Hardwick Children's Centre, Bury St Edmunds – twice a month on a Wednesday.
- Framfield Medical Centre, Woodbridge – on the 3rd Monday each month.
- StowHealth, Stowmarket – on the 4th Monday each month.
Children and young people aged between 5 and 19 years old can be referred to the service by:
- Nurse Specialists (on behalf of Paediatricians)
- Nurse Practitioners (on behalf of GPs)
- School Nurses
Children aged 5 to 7 must have had support from their School Nurse service in relation to their concern before a referral will be considered.