The health and safety of our families and staff is our top priority and as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt across the UK. Please see below the key changes we have made to the way that we are delivering services.
Enuresis Clinics at Allington, Hardwick, StowHealth and Framfield
- All face to face clinic appointments are suspended. If you have already received notification of a face to face appointment, this will now be conducted as a telephone appointment. All new appointments will be booked and take place by telephone.
- You can contact our reception on 07738 754392 or 01473 260917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . If you need to speak to our Specialist Nurse, please call 07718 100831. If we are unable to respond, you will be able to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We are currently unable to send any correspondence to our patients by post and all communication will take place over the telephone. If you have been expecting a telephone appointment and you don’t hear from us, this may be because we don’t have the correct contact details for you, so please call or email us to update your details.
The Nocturnal Enuresis Service offers county-wide support for children and young people with concerns about night time bedwetting.
The service is run by a trained Specialist Nurse, and operates predominantly from Allington Clinic, Ipswich – with children and young people being seen at these locations:
- Allington Clinic, Ipswich – weekly on a Wednesday.
- Hardwick Children's Centre, Bury St Edmunds – twice a month on a Wednesday.
- Framfield Medical Centre, Woodbridge – on the 3rd Monday each month.
- StowHealth, Stowmarket – on the 4th Monday each month.
Children and young people aged between 5 and 19 years old can be referred to the service by:
- Nurse Specialists (on behalf of Paediatricians)
- Nurse Practitioners (on behalf of GPs)
- School Nurses
Children aged 5 to 7 must have had support from their School Nurse service in relation to their concern before a referral will be considered.