Touch is the first sense to develop in utero. Touch is a vital part of our lives and relationships,
and is the perfect way to support building a relationship between mother/father and baby.
Baby massage can help with:
- decreasing wind & digestive discomfort
- improve symptoms of colic
- bonding and fostering better communication between you and your baby
- helping baby sleep
- learning to read baby's cues
- relaxing baby and reducing crying
- reducing discomfort from common issues such as teething
- release endorphins (happy hormones!) to relax your baby and make them feel good!
Classes are held 5 week terms, and you'll learn the full International Association of Infant Massage program - with massage strokes from head to toe!
Course includes parent handbook, quick reference guide, Organic massage oil, certificate and refreshments at each class.
A great way to spend some quality time with your baby, and to meet other mamas!