Dizzy's is bright, colourful and very spacious. We offer a wide range of activities and learning opportunities. we currently care for children from over 100 families and pride ourselves on the personal service that we offer each child and their family. Dizzy's is staffed by an established team offering a wealth of childcare qualifications and experience. We love our work and are proud of our excellent reputation please come and see us. The Tree House Out of School Club is now open. We are offering before and after school sessions with a drop off and pick up service and a full holiday club that is also open for teacher training days and emergency school closures/strike days etc.
Dizzys Day Nursery (HS)
Who to contact
- 24 Hollands Road
- CB9 8PR
- Parking available
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Immediate spaces are available in the holiday club but must be pre-booked due to staffing the sessions.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - The entire building is on one level, the outdoor area is accessible by a ramp. We have an easy accessible toilet, with grab rails and children’s facilities.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - .
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All needs are met whether on the grounds of religious belief or choice. All allergies and intolerances are taken very seriously and catered for.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have SEN qualified and experienced practitioners for all ages and all children are welcome, plus strong links with speech and language services and the child development centre.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 5 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/11/2007 Integrated Good 27/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 30/07/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Child care