WeCan is a part Achieving Aspirations (CIC) offering progressive day, evening, weekend and short break opportunities to young adults who have learning disabilities, autism and complex health needs, and who are aged 16 +
Greenacres is based near Sudbury and has been purpose built to provide accessible accommodation to service users.
Programmes are bespoke and developed with the young person, their families, carers, schools, colleges and other providers.
Individual programmes can include:
- Personalised communication support
- Accredited learning opportunites
- Support to develop independence and life skills
- Personal support in a caring environment
- Employability and vocational skills training
- Work and enterprise opportunities
- Support to access community leisure activities or other services
- Programmes that are centre and community based
- Support through transitions and life's complications
- and much more