Orbit East Care & Repair provides practical advice and guidance to home owners and private tenants living in Suffolk who need help to repair, improve or adapt their homes so that they can continue to live comfortably, safely and independently at home. Our services include:
- Help and advice with deciding how to make the home safe and easier to access facilities
- Support to apply for and access funding for adaptations and equipment
- Support throughout the process of having adaptations installed
- Links to other specialist support and advice services
- Help to move to more suitable accommodation if appropriate
Our Handy Help Service is offered to everyone over the age of 60, or disabled or vulnerable. We can help with minor repairs and odd jobs around the home. For an informal chat please call our FREEPHONE number.