Parkmobile is an electric vehicle with driver that can be hired by people with reduced mobility or disability in order for them to fully enjoy the park.
Park Mobile Christchurch Park
Who to contact
- Reg Driver Visitor Centre
- IP4 2BX
Where to go
- Park Mobile Christchurch Park
- IP4 2BE
- Area served
- Parking available
- Restrictions to access
- Disabled parking only (Bolton Lane entrance)
Days & Times
- Can be booked for 1 hour morning or afternoon. Please call for details
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £16 Per session
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access
If you would like to enjoy a visit to Christchurch Park but find walking difficult, why not ride in the ParkMobile? In the comfort of this small electric bus, which is run by the Friends of Christchurch Park, you can tour the Park in different seasons, see its ancient trees, its ponds, wildlife, and flower gardens. The ParkMobile can take seven seated passengers (or three seated passengers with two in wheelchairs) and has a roof and roll-down windows in case of rain. It is mainly provided for groups, but regular tours can be arranged for individuals. There is a hire charge to cover running costs. Pickup can be from any gate of the park.
- Last Updated
- Access for disabled people