There are opportunities in Suffolk for school-leavers and young people who want to improve their skills and chances of finding employment. But, knowing where to look can sometimes feel overwhelming. That's where we can help.
- Looking for an alternative to 6th form or college?
- Want to improve your CV with work experience?
- Ready to take on an apprenticeship?
- Want to become more confident?
- More employable?
- More prepared for your future?
If yes, we can help you – it’s all about finding the right choice for you.
We offer courses for 16-19 year olds through our Study Programmes and Traineeships in:
- Fitness Training Academy – Powered by Nike
- Occupational Studies
As well as Apprenticeships across eight subject areas, from Business Administration to Horticulture. We partner with employers from all across the East Anglia region to give you access to the best training opportunities after you leave school. Each of our centres offers training within different subject areas; see our training courses in Norwich and Lowestoft.