St Mary the Virgin, Edwardstone, Church of England
St Mary the Virgin is part of a group of friendly and welcoming rural and village churches known as the Box River Benefice, which also includes: St Mary, Boxford; St Bartholomew, Groton; St Lawrence, Little Waldingfield; and All Saints, Newton.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Mary the Virgin
- CO10 5PH
- View CO10 5PH on a map
- Area served
- Venue Website
- Parking details
- There is a large firm grassed parking area adjacent to the church.
- There are no bus services in the village. The nearest bus route is in Boxford, 2 miles away. The nearest railway station is in Sudbury, 7 miles away.
- Restrictions to access
- The main entrance through the south porch has steps into the interior of the building. Wheel chair access is available by arrangement through the north door, though this does involve using gently graded grass paths from the car park.
Days & Times
- This church and all the other churches in the group are normally open every day of the year.
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- There is no fee for Christenings although donations are always welcomed. Fees are charged for Weddings and Funerals. Enquiries are welcome. Please see the contact details on this page for the Rural Dean
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Audio Loop
Please see our entry for St Mary Boxford in Suffolk Infolink for more information or use the Venue website link on this page.
More like this
Sign in to write a review