General garden activities and talks as well as rambling, a flower show and outings to horticultural outlets, garden centres and country homes, etc.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
Hoxne Garden and Social Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- Hoxne Garden and Social Club
Hoxne Village Hall
- IP21 5AB
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available at the village hall.
- Restrictions to access
- Guests are welcome for one or two meetings.
Days & Times
- Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday evening of each month and Rambles are held during the day on the 4th Wednesday of each month.
- Cost Details
- Club members: £5.00 annual subscription
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
Sales of plants, flowers and seeds. No pre-booking is required.
- Last Updated