We are a pre-school providing early years education for all children between the ages of 2 to 5. We aim to help each child gain confidence and independence by learning through play. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and will work closely with you to meet your child's individual needs. The Preschool offers the universal 15 hours free early years funding and the extended 30 hours funding to all eligible 2 to 5 year olds during the hours of 8.30am until 3pm, Monday to Friday during term time only.
All 3 to 5 year olds can attend ABC from 8am until 6pm, Monday to Friday for 51 weeks of the year.
- Rated Good by Ofsted
- Support children with additional needs
- Provide high quality care and education for children below the statutory school age
- Fully qualified caring staff
- Safe and secure environment
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- Vibrant and fun class rooms
- Stimulating outdoor areas
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity