I have been a Registered Childminder for 11 years now and I am delighted to have been graded as 'Outstanding' in my last inspection. I can offer your child a safe and welcoming ’Home from Home’ setting, where children play and learn happily in a caring and stimulating environment, with the child's emotional needs extremely well met, along with a strong focus on each child, ensuring that all children make excellent progress and supporting them to be independent with a positive attitude to their learning.
I have a fully equipped playroom, garden, sleep room and downstairs bathroom. As a Mum to three children, I understand the need to provide safe and fun activities appropriate to each child’s age/stage of development. Therefore, children in my care benefit from a wide range of activities and regular outings each week including toddler groups, messy play, soft play, parks, library to name a few.
I offer full and part time care for children aged between 0-5 years. I love working with children and my aim is to have fun and learn through play, in a homely environment, ensuring your child learns following the EYFS. I have a variety of indoor and outdoor toys catering for all the different age groups. We enjoy going to a variety of groups and especially love Woodland Tots at Worlingham Woods. We have regular trips to the library, park and seaside.
Who to contact
- Mrs Dawn Pritchard
- NR34 7RN
- View NR34 on a map
- Parking available
Lowestoft and Norwich bus routes are a 2 minute walk away.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact me as soon as possible for future vacancies
Days & times
Monday to Wednesday: 0730 - 17:30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I provide a hot home cooked lunch which is included in fees. I cater for vegetarian, vegan, allergies and any other special requirements.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Homework support, Out-door play, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Worlingham CEVCP School (Beccles)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Worlingham Pre-school
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
Ofsted Graded Good
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/02/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I am an inclusive practice and would be happy to discuss any additional needs with parents.I promote equality and inclusion for all children and childcare with special needs, understanding each child's requirements, working closely with the family to ensure all needs are met for the best care of any special need required.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review