St Lawrence, Little Waldingfield, Church of England
St Lawrence is part of a group of friendy and welcoming rural and village churches known as the Box River Benefice, which also includes: St Mary, Boxford; St Mary the Virgin, Edwardstone; St Bartholomew, Groton; and All Saints, Newton.
Who to contact
- 01787 210434
Where to go
- St Lawrence
- CO10 0SP
- View CO10 0SP on a map
- Area served
- Venue Website
- Parking details
- There is on street parking adjacent to the church, but there is no church car park or public village car park.
- Little Waldingfield is on bus route 112, the Hadleigh - Sudbury service, which runs one out and back journey to Sudbury only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are no other bus services in the village. The nearest railway station is in Sudbury, 5 miles away.
Days & Times
- This church and all the other churches in the group are normally open every day of the year.
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- There is no fee for Christenings although donations are always welcomed. Fees are charged for Weddings and Funerals. Enquiries are welcome. Please see the contact details on this page for the Rural Dean.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Audio Loop
For more information please see our entry for St Mary, Boxford in Suffolk Infolink, or use the Venue website link on this page.
More like this
Sign in to write a review